Monday, November 26, 2012

The Camera Adds 10LBS.....

They're are two main reasons I realized my weight was OUT.OF.CONTROL! First, somehow it came up at Thanksgiving that I used to model. I usually never talk about it because it just embarrasses me, and I embarrass really easily. My wonderful MIL, bless her heart, said "I can't believe you used to model." Ok, ouch, that kinda hurt. However what came next was far worse. We took our daughter to an Auburn basketball game, so War Eagle! We were so close to leaving when the camera came into the stands and landed right on me. Holy Shit, I looked like I had eaten Thanksgiving Dinner all by myself. All three of my chins were there for all to see. I couldn't get away, I just sat there and waved like an idiot. I would love to use the excuse that the camera adds 10 pounds, but I would just be lying through my teeth. Talk about a huge blow to the self-esteem!!

Day one of operation lose weight was a success. I actually enjoyed taking control of what I put into my mouth. Even as I type I am using my allotted calories for the day on baked cheese crisps and a 100 calorie pack of chocolate cookies. Would I rather be eating a box of nerds and something chocolate, you bet your ass I would. But seeing myself on a Jumbo Tron in front of hundreds of people will keep you going!! Bring it on day 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment